Welcome to our website !

Scotland 2016

By 05:40

Hi again! Wow, its been a long time since I've blogged anything! Can you believe its nearly March? I hope everyone had a great christmas and is enjoying the new year as much as I have been! I recently went to Scotland over the February half term and it inspired me to create a series of blog posts about various places that are amazing and interesting in their own ways, similar to what I did when I went to Ibiza over the summer. Enjoy!
Love, Elle xx

We stayed in Carrbridge (North of Scotland) in a huge hunting lodge in the middle of nowhere- I mean it was literally a lone building in a view of fields that seemed to last forever! Me and my family stayed with two other families who are our good friends, and who we have visited the same place with before (7 years ago). one of the reasons I enjoyed this holiday so much was the fact that it was so cosy and hilarious. Being with my good friends in the snow of Scotland miles from home was just such good fun. I loved it because none of us had to worry about how we acted or what we did while we were out, we just ran about in the snow in our pyjamas! Being there was so relaxing and refreshing, and I can't recommend it enough! 

We did a number of activities and adventures while we were there, and some things I'd never normally do! I have loads of places to recommend, however, for this post I just want to share some of the incredible views while we were there. As we were very North of Scotland, we could see the mountains and they were all topped with snow like icing sugar over cakes! Actually, nearly everywhere had snow and want point, and to me it was amazing, as it was one of the only winter holidays I've ever been on!


You Might Also Like

0 comments