Welcome to our website !

Autumn Beauty Favourites!

By 02:44

Hey! I hope you're having a fantastic autumn! Can you believe its nearly November? I'm on half term now so hopefully this gives me the perfect opportunity to post some cosy autumnal posts! I'm really excited to be sharing my beauty faves for the autumn, because it's been so nice to bring in some darker colours!

Love, Elle xx


This is the Burgundy x9 Palette from MAC and I bought this in the summer because I was feeling spontaneous and I just really wanted some new makeup! To be honest, I really didn't use this much over the summer but it has been my absolute favourite to use these last couple of months! My favourite colours are Star Violet (Bottom Centre), Sketch (Bottom Right) and Honey Lust (Top Left). MAC is one of the most expensive brands ever (as you probably know) but I think this was well worth it! (I'm pretty sure this cost £30)



These are my three favourite lipstick faves at the moment! They look very similar in colour on camera but they are quite different in real life! From Left to right they are: Estee Lauder Pure Color in Bois de Rose (18), Topshop Matte in Hazard and MAC Matte in Velvet Teddy. I love all these brown/red hues for Autumn so much! I can't really wear any purple berry toned lipsticks because I'm very pale, and I find that anything more on the blue toned side makes me look a little bit dead!


The Estee Lauder colour is the only creme formula of the three, and its probably my least favourite. Its a lot more sheer when swatched than in the tube. Its colour is sort of a mixture of the other two, a browny-red with a bit of shimmer. I also think this one lasts the least out of the three! Topshop Hazard is my most recent lipstick purchase to date and I am so glad I bought it! Its a really nice classic red colour and looks perfect with a red shirt I bought quite recently! This also has incredible staying power (though can give you a bit of a weird red ring when you're eating). The last lipstick (Velvet Teddy) is probably one of the most well-known lipsticks ever, and I have to say I've also fallen in love with it! Its a beautiful brown with just the best staying power! I literally can not fault it! Its definitely the best colour ever for autumn!


Recently, this has been my favourite mascara combo, and was perfect for my trip to Wales! The top is Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme and the bottom is Maybelline Lash Sensational. Lash Sensational is a kind of superdrug version of Benefit Roller Lash (I also have this) and I have to say I sort of prefer it, because I find that if I reapply or want to use two different mascaras with the roller lash, I end up having really clumped lashes, and with this I just don't at all! Sumptuous extreme isn't the best really and I wouldn't recommend it, but combined with other mascaras it is works a lot better!



These two liners I just bought in a hurry and I knew they wouldn't be the best, but actually I have been really surprised with the results! I'm afraid I'm not 100% sure what they are called, but I think the Topshop one is called Brick and the New Look one is called Burgundy but I'm not sure at all.  Find that the darker one works best with the Topshop Lipstick and the more red-toned one works best with Velvet Teddy! I know that they are opposites in a way but I think this works better!



This foundations have been my favourite recently, especially the Loreal Infalliable,  as I loved this foundation over the summer and I recently got a lighter one (the lightest colour I could find!) to use for the autumn! I think that Rimmel Match Perfection is just one of my overall favourites ever, and works whatever time of year! Loreal Infalliable just has a great amount of coverage and looks flawless!


Benefit Rockateur is a great colour all year round, but I've especially been enjoying it recently, its a really hard colour to describe, but I'd say its a browny-red toned pink with shimmer. I've had this for a while now and its nearly all gone!



I repurchased this powder recently just because I'd run out and its definitely my most used! Its just a really useful well-loved product!



This is Benefit High Beam snd I its a sot of liquid highlighter! Its actually so good! I've never used a better highlighter than this! Again, I literally can not fault this!


Estee Lauder Double Wear concealer is actually the best for autumn because it has such good coverage and just literally last for ever! I'm going to have to repurchase this soon because I've used it to death recently!

You Might Also Like

0 comments