Welcome to our website !

Bowling

By 11:55

I'm so sorry I haven't been posting much! I did have a load of photos ready to post but for some reason they all deleted my camera so I had to wait. :( Today I went bowling for the first time in ages! I can't believe I haven't been for so long! I went with my friends mentioned in one of my shopping trip posts, and one of the cinema posts. I came 4th or 5th out 8 of us; everyone was beaten by my 9 year old sister who came 1st! After that we went down to the mini arcade at the bowling alley and got some photo booth photos, and played on the 2p machines. I also have a really exciting project I've been working on which I will post about when its ready, but incase it doesn't work out I'll keep it a secret till then. ;)


You Might Also Like

0 comments