Welcome to our website !

New Beauty Products

By 10:12

If you've read my latest post you'll know I went shopping again (oops!) and I bought quite a lot of new beauty products that I said I put on. I also ordered a few things from amazon (which is my favourite website because they sell everything!)

Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm

I got two of these and I think they're amazing because they're really bright and pigmented which makes them look brilliant and also stay on for a really long time! One is in a bright red/orange colour (245 Audacious) and one in a nude shade (230 Complex).


Urban Decay Naked eye shadow Palette 


This probably my favourite item that I bought (and the most expensive!) If you don't know already Urban Decay have amazing eye shadow that is such good quality as it blends well and looks incredible. This is around £40, but its worth it.
Tanya Burr Lipgloss

Tanya Burr is a youtuber who has recently created her own lipgloss range which I think is fantastic! I love the way they look on the lips and the also smell really nice which you sometimes don't get with lip glosses. The colours I have here from light to dark are: Afternoon Tea, Picnic in the Park and I Found Nemo.

Bourjois Blush

This I just got because I just really love the colour! I don't usually where that much blusher but I think this is just really pretty. The colour is 54 Rose Frisson.
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer 
I bought this because lots of people say its amazing (this concealer is in ivory), and I agree, but its not too different from my other concealer (Fit Me by Maybelline), so its useful but not that important.
Real Techniques Setting Brush
I love Real Techniques brushes so I bought this to do my concealer with (Not tried this yet because I ordered it and it only just arrived), but I'm sure it will be just as good as all the other brushes.



You Might Also Like

0 comments