Welcome to our website !

Lunch at Wagamama

By 09:39

I went out today and had lunch at wagamama (one of my favourite restaurants) with just my parents, and we all really enjoyed ourselves. I had a chicken katsu curry (which I'd never had there before), with pork ribs as my starter. My curry was delicious and came with the option of three different kind of rice, and two different ways of having the chicken. I could tell it was really popular there because everyone sitting near to me was eating it! Then I also had pork ribs which are always my favourite when I go there. I also did some shopping while I was in town, and I'll probably post what I bought next week, once a few things I've ordered have arrived. Sorry I've not been posting as much, I've been incredibly busy this last week :(.



You Might Also Like

0 comments